Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My New Years Resolution


In this year 2009, I want to change my bad habit in last year. I want it to change by me, that it lead me to a good one.I know that I have many mistakes that I have done but its not too late to change it. Because if theres life theres still hope. I want to became more independent, and be my self. I will obey more my parent's and listen to their good advices. Because they are always right in times of an advice that they want to do by me. So this year I should do what is right. I will focus on my studies so that my dreams will come true someday.
I will begin my year with happiness, love,care,respect to all the people around me.
This year is new life. .new beginning and a new me!.





-iN me!-


1 comment:

  1. "waiting is the most important thing that we can do for the one we love, but it proves me one thing...as it goes, it can also change our mind"


    signed: tfg_rey'N 03/03/2009

    ReplyDelete